Monday, September 15, 2008

Online learning resources: OpenCourseWare

Yesterday I read in the newspaper that the university where I used to study at (and where now I work at as a researcher) is going to join the OpenCourseWare Consortium. This Consortium is made up of institutions that share educational content through the net. So if as in my case you love to learn about new things, I'd like to recommend you, my dear readers that i'll have some day, to visit their website. Although I haven't been much through them, I think I specially like the courses provided here by the MIT because it seems to have plenty of foreign language resources (and as you know, I'm mad about languages). So, enjoy it. Next day, my trip to Germany, part I.

1 comment:

Adrian Yap said...

Hey!
Thanks for sharing about OpenCourseWare. It seems to be interesting! I would definitely sign up for it. I wanted to learn more languages too!