Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Things-to-do

My things-to-do list (in whatever order):
  1. Polish up my English and French by myself (maybe while I am on the train to work)
  2. Dare to talk to those French women who sit by me everyday on the train
  3. Take German lessons again (at least twice a week)
  4. Take Chinese lessons (Ok, let's stop talking about languages)
  5. Take photography lessons (I bought this digital camera but still don't know how to take good pics).
  6. Travel to Asia
  7. Go to the cardiologist
  8. Read other people's blogs and make comments
  9. Meet someone that inspires me (Well, I know a few people I would like to meet, if only I could meet one of them...)
  10. Re-learn to drive (Almost 4 years since I last drove)
  11. Go to Ushuaia
  12. Look for a 'cheap' house to rent with my boyfriend (well...by cheap I mean less than 800€/month)
  13. ...and so and so on

No comments: