Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Skyscrapercity

I love buildings. Specially I love tall, modern buildings. Maybe that is because in my town the tallest building is about...6 floors. Some weeks ago I discovered this website (http://www.skyscrapercity.com/) where you can find beautiful pics of buildings all over the world.

Here are some pics that I like pretty much:


Thanks to Singapur3 and Marcanadian for these beautiful pics. It's pretty obvious, but, can you guess where have these pics been taken? :)

1 comment:

Adrian Yap said...

Hey! That is also one of my favourite websites which I often frequent. It is kinda interesting to know what kind of skylines each city boasts. One of the pictures shows the skyline of my very homeland! Keep on it to develop your interest in languages. Nothing is impossible if you set your heart on it!