Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The apple of my eye

Today I'm gonna talk about someone who I think deserves a spot on this blog. I've already said that I'm a vivid fan of the Amazing Race, both the US and Asian versions. In TarAsia2 there is a guy called Adrian Yap who has proved me that people with disabilities (he's deaf) can overcome them. Apart from the race, he has taken part in a prestigious world yatch race and he does many other things that I would never be able to do. Ok, I must admit that I'm a bit in love with him (eheemm, not literally, but I love watching him), I find him so charismatic! I would even learn sign language for you Adrian (It can't be worse than Chinese...)
Tomorrow is the season finale and he'll be there along with his teammate Collin. Most people say they're are boring, but I don't mind. I like them. So if they win I'll do a little happy dance :)
Go Adrian! Go Collin!

3 comments:

izan said...

I forgot to say that, THEY'VE WON!!!

Adrian Yap said...

Hahahahah, thanks for thinking highly of me!!! At this moment, there are so much things to do after the winning of the TARA 2. Would definitely love to share with you on what the other plans I have. :)

izan said...

I'm all ears then ;)