Thursday, December 27, 2007

The very first post

Hi everyone! or should i say, hi no-one? I really don't care, because I've created this blog just because I need to write some English. You know, I love languages. If I could, I would learn 3 or 4 languages at the same time. Currently I can speak Spanish and Basque perfectly, I can make myself understood in English and French (or at least I think so) and I also know some German and I'm starting with Chinese. I hope to be fluent in these two last languages by, let's say, year 2011, and then I think that I'd like to try Irish. But today's matter has to do with English. I began to learn English at school when I was a child. I also took some private lessons for several years but since I began to work, I don't have much time. I can understand almost everything because I read a lot in English and I watch tons of videos (Specially The Amazing Race, I'm such a big fan!!, but I'll talk about this another day). However, I don't produce. I mean, none of my friends is fluent in English, neither is my family. I would like to write in forums (in Tarflies, for instance) but it is really hard for me to express what I want to say, so I end writing a simple text with hundreds of mistakes and I feel quite embarrased because they may think I'm kinda stupid. So today, while I was having a shower I decided to create this blog. Because I wanna write, write and write. And I wanna be fluent in English. Of course, every feedback will be welcomed. That's all for today. Be good, and travel safe.

No comments: